Skip to Content

U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Passport Service

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports:

How can I renew my existing passport?

I can't wait for the normal six week processing time for my application Can I request an expedite?

If you would like my help with Passport issue, please complete my Privacy Authorization Form.

Please include the following information in the PRF:

  • Locator number or a Copy of the USPS receipt showing the date of mailing
  • Date of travel
  • If you paid for expedite fees

-Attach the following supporting documents:

  • Copy of your most recent Florida Driver’s License or I.D. card
  • Copy of the travel itinerary or reservations clearly showing the date of travel

You can find Frequently Asked Questions about current U.S. passport operations on the Department of State's website