Skip to Content

Help with federal agencies

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, federal agencies require a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act:

  • Complete a digital Privacy Authorization Form (This form should be used for ALL federal agencies. You won't need to print anything, you use an electronic signature and you may upload required documents.)

If you need immediate help with a federal agency (i.e. Social Security, Veteran's Administration, immigration, passports, or other government agencies) please contact my office at 813-871-2817 in order for us to assist you.

Which agency do you need help with?

Department of State - Passport Service

Department of State - Visas

Department of Homeland Security - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Department of Veterans Affairs


Department of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service

Social Security Administration


Postal Service

Department of Education (College Financial Aid/Student Loans)

Office of Personnel Management

Department of Labor

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development