Skip to Content

Constituent Services

I want to serve my constituents in any way I can. Whether you need help with a federal agency, are trying to find out if federal grants are available for your project, or are considering applying to a service academy. I hope all the information in this section will be helpful.

If you need immediate help with a federal agency (i.e. Social Security, Veteran's Administration, immigration, passports, or other government agencies) please contact my Tampa office directly at 813-871-2817 in order for us to assist you.

Help With A Federal Agency

Federal Job Postings

Help with Federal Grants


Obtaining a Federal Document

Federal Government Links

Flag Requests
Request a flag flown over the Capitol

Kid's Page

Service Academy Nominations

Do you know of any children under age 19 without health insurance?

Low-cost or free health insurance for uninsured children is available to working families through Florida KidCare.

Visit or call 1-888-540-KIDS.


Congressional App Challenge