Skip to Content

Press Release


Congresswoman Castor and her team are excited to serve St. Pete constituents, cut red tape and assist with federal agencies

Today, US. Rep. Kathy Castor announced the opening of her new district office in St. Petersburg and the hiring of a St. Pete-based field representative to better serve the newly redistricted neighborhoods.

“I am committed to standing up for my neighbors to lower costs, create good-paying careers and build safer and healthier communities. I will use my experience and proactive approach to benefit our St. Pete neighbors in addition to communities in Tampa and Hillsborough County under the new district boundaries. My new St. Pete office is open for business and here to aid residents with veteran’s benefits, Medicare, Social Security, IRS issues and much more. Local community outreach sessions and popular telephone townhall meetings are on tap in the coming months as well.”

The St. Petersburg district office is located at 136 Fourth St. N., Suite 201, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. Meetings are currently appointment only, and you can set a time by calling (727) 369-0201.

If you are in Hillsborough County and would like to visit the Tampa district office, it is located at 4144 N Armenia Ave., Suite 300, Tampa, FL 33607. Constituents can also call the office at 813-871-2817 to receive assistance with casework or other concerns.

Jamison Carnegie, a Florida native of the Tampa Bay area and a Florida State University graduate, will serve as a St. Pete-based field representative. Carnegie previously served as Executive Director at Mount Zion Human Services Inc. in St. Petersburg and will use his knowledge of the St. Pete community to help Rep. Castor’s outreach efforts.

“Jamison knows St. Petersburg well and has hit the ground running to address community priorities and needs. Alongside my incredible casework and outreach team, Jamison will play an important role in guiding my work as the voice of St. Pete in Washington.”

To check if you reside in District 14, please visit:

If you are requesting assistance with a federal agency, please visit: