Coronavirus Vaccination + Testing Information in Hillsborough County
The information on this page was updated on January 10, 2021.
- Al Barnes Testing Site 3101 E 21st Ave., Tampa FL 33605
- Al Lopez Testing Site 4602 N. Himes Ave., Tampa FL 33614.
Those getting tested will enter on the North side of Al Lopez Park, pull into the parking lot and then walk up to the Hunt Center to complete the test.
Hillsborough County has sites open for testing from 9-5pm daily.
West Tampa Community Resource Center
- 2103 N. Rome Ave., Tampa, FL 33607
- Daily, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Pfizer Vaccine Only
- Administering first and second doses, and booster shots*
- Now administering the Pfizer pediatric vaccine to children ages 5 -11 years**
- Appointments aren't required, but if you'd like one you can sign up at Patientportalfl.com
In addition to vaccine locations offered by the City of Tampa and Hillsborough County governments, you can visit local pharmacies, hospital systems, community health centers, or Veterans Affairs facilities to receive COVID-19 vaccines. To find the nearest location to you, visit vaccines.gov or myvaccine.fl.gov.
Veterans or family members of a veteran are encouraged to let their Primary Care Provider know so that they can make a note in the patient’s chart and follow up when vaccine is available to them.