Struggling to Keep Up with Your Mortgage?
U.S. Representative Kathy Castor and Area Housing Experts Offer Help to Florida Families
WHAT: Foreclosure Prevention and Mortgage Assistance Workshop. This workshop will feature housing and finance professionals to counsel families one-on-one about their foreclosure problems. Housing experts also will be on hand to explain Florida's Hardest Hit program.
WHEN: Saturday, May 21, 2011
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHERE: Jefferson High School
4401 W. Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607
Please bring these items if applicable:
* Recent paycheck stubs and bank account statements
* Driver's License or picture ID and Social Security card
* Income tax returns, including W-2 forms
* Hardship letter explaining delinquency of mortgage payments or gap in employment
* Statements or bills documenting all household expenses
* Recent correspondence from Mortgage Company and last mortgage statement
* Current property tax bill and proof of homeowners’ insurance
Bank of America
Bay Area Legal Services
Center for Affordable Housing
JP Morgan Chase
City of St. Petersburg
City of Tampa
Consumer Credit Counseling
IBM – Lender Business
Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa
Crisis Center of Tampa 2-1-1
Fifth Third Bank
Florida Covering Kids & Families
Florida Department of Financial Services
Florida Housing Finance Corp.
Gulf Coast Legal Services
Hillsborough County Affordable Housing Office
Hillsborough County Bar Foundation
Hillsborough Clerk of the Circuit Court
Housing & Business Education Alliance, Inc.
Department of Housing and Urban Development
St. Petersburg Neighborhood Home Solutions, Inc.
Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union
Tampa Bay Community Development Corporation
Tampa Bay Workforce Alliance
Ocwen Financial Corp